Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Decisions decisions

Well, as promised, here's a nice short entry with a picture of a good looking woman. 2 of them in fact. I'm nothing if not a man of my word.

My viewing has been dominated lately by Lost, as I attempt to get through Season 6 as quickly as possible before I lose the moral high ground re: spoilers. Not doing too badly either. I'm as far as 'Everybody Loves Hugo' so not long now.

I'm debating what to focus on next. It's gonna either be a complete run of Battlestar Galactica, which I recently acquired on DVD, or the complete run of the TV version of The Net, with Brooke Langton playing the Sandra Bullock role, which I not-so-recently acquired on DVD.





I have vague recollections of seeing a few episodes of The Net when it first aired here about 10 years ago and not being massively impressed so it's probably an idea to get that out of the way before apathy shoves it any further down the pile. It's a constant problem with the Quest that if I only watch stuff I think is gonna be great (the natural thing to do) some of the duffers fall by the wayside which isn't really in the spirit of the exercise.


Anyway, here's the second picture. The best looking woman in Galactica. Tricia who?






No comments:

Post a Comment